Question:
Why does this happen that sometimes we work really hard in studies but don't get an expected result?
2006-05-25 06:38:01 UTC
Why does this happen that sometimes we work really hard in studies but don't get an expected result?
Five answers:
Vinnie B
2006-05-25 06:39:12 UTC
that mosly happin cos whin u real dumwit
thecharleslloyd
2006-05-25 14:30:58 UTC
You were working in the wrong way. Learn move on. The only way to succeed is to not be scared of failing
gin
2006-05-26 11:27:05 UTC
thats just how life is sometimes it happens to everyone mayb not in the same way but its called life and there is bugger all we can do abt it
tay12
2006-05-25 13:40:03 UTC
maybe u just don't understand what u are studing. u might want 2 tell ur teacher and get extra help.
Lone Ranger
2006-06-01 11:14:35 UTC
u ever heard of a b i t c h called Lady Luck?