Question:
Who's been to Haagen Daaz cafe?
the_butterfly
2006-05-02 06:53:26 UTC
Whats it like? What did you have when you went there (if you did)? Would you go there again?
Four answers:
beckbeck
2006-05-02 06:57:52 UTC
I've been to the Haagen Daaz Ice Cream Shoppe in New Orleans. They took away my swiss chocolate almond in cocolate ice cream!!! Now it only comes in vanilla. :(

This depresses me.
Professor Elmo
2006-05-07 06:51:53 UTC
It's a great little stop off in Leceister Squ or which ever one you go to. I'm always a choc or coffee girl personally. The shakes are also good.
vanewimsey
2006-05-07 05:30:42 UTC
I assume you mean the one in Leicester Square.

Yes, I've been there. It's usually terribly crowded, with a long wait. All they have is ice cream.

Once I finally got in, I had a hot fudge sundae. It was darn good, but I'm not sure it was worth the wait.
2006-05-02 13:55:55 UTC
Its great. The waitresses are charming and beautiful too.

The coffee will-energize you in the first ship. Great environment and chairs.