Question:
who do you love ?
2006-05-23 06:29:36 UTC
what does he look like ?
23 answers:
2006-05-23 06:32:38 UTC
me myself and i...and the rest of the world.everybody is good looking...
JJJ
2006-05-23 13:34:24 UTC
I love chris. which is very cool because he looks so much like my best friend David, who died of alcohol poisoning on his 21st birthday. So whenever i miss David, i look at Chris and can see him..Freaky but cool at the same time. To get back to your question though. He is 5'11'' about 165 lbs. hazel eyes, blondish brownish hair, a great smile. and an overall great personality.
Samir
2006-05-23 13:33:17 UTC
I Love GOD . He look like me only. So I love my self.
h_elliott7
2006-05-23 13:35:01 UTC
Ummm well she is about 3 feet tall and about 30 lbs...and My daughter...I love her very much and I don't need a man to make me happy!!
2006-05-23 13:34:58 UTC
I love My family, friends,animals.
Jinx U
2006-05-23 13:32:14 UTC
I love my family and my boyfriend.

My family looks like...well, me.

My boyfriend is tall, with blue eyes, and dark wavy/curly hair...what a babe!!
2006-05-23 14:03:57 UTC
My Fiance

He's 5'6, has beautiful brown eyes, dark skin, brown short hair.
star
2006-05-23 13:34:25 UTC
My man!!! He's light-skinned with BEAUTIFUL hazel eyes which drew me in and made me fall for him the momment he showed up at my doorstep!!!
Tangle Elfshimmer
2006-05-23 13:34:08 UTC
My beloved Nefelen. He's gorgeous and sooooooooo sweet!
kida_w
2006-05-24 12:28:41 UTC
..I love everybody.... i give everyone the benefit of the doubt..i believe that every darkness their is a light....and the whole balance thing!!!Ying Yang....
2006-05-23 13:31:08 UTC
My husband, he's tall dark and handsome. Aren't I lucky!
dottley1
2006-05-29 17:15:37 UTC
god, myself of course my kids and my boy friend and most of all my parents for making me the person that i am today.
pepper
2006-05-23 13:32:48 UTC
Myself :)
Inquisitive
2006-05-23 13:33:04 UTC
My children, my husband, my best friend, myself.
scooby.doo
2006-05-23 13:32:16 UTC
my husband, hes dark and a good laugh.
indiajackson_100
2006-05-26 12:09:41 UTC
myself soooooooooooooo much xxxxxxxxxxxx
2006-05-23 13:37:24 UTC
i dunno .. I'm looking for my love .. hahaha .. i just kidding .. i still young .. just enjoy my life .. but i really love my family, my friends, my teachers, and everyone who love me ..
z_zil
2006-05-23 17:37:45 UTC
i love my son and he's beautiful..
saman t
2006-05-23 13:37:32 UTC
my self.u think who is better than my self,pretty,atractive and...
isseybarbie
2006-05-26 20:22:52 UTC
I love you.........
pheco